Wow, good stuff. I am absolutely deficient in the ways of qshell and
regex, so thank you for breaking down and explaining this, Buck!

Should have tried this on a smaller source file first. It appears a job
log for job QP0ZSPWP was created for every single member. Need to turn off
job logging.

Is there a way to redirect the output on the screen to a file?