Eduardo/Buck,

My mistake. You are correct as I don't do a lot with iProjects, I missed
that. Using the Compile Commands to do Eduardo's processing is a clever
way to upload the source and process it.

I could be wrong about this (like I said, I don't do much with iProjects),
but I think Eduardo's use is not that common. Hence, I doubt there would
be much traction to rename the process from Compile Commands.

Michael