Yes, that is right. I'm using an iProject.

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Buck Calabro
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 7:39 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Compile commands and iProject property file

On 11 May 2015 at 22:36,  <MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sounds like you should be using "User Actions" rather than Compile
> Commands.

I think Eduardo is using iProjects.  There isn't a 'User Actions'
choice for iProjects.  I guess the idea is that is one is working offline, one doesn't need to do things on the server.
  -buck
--
This is the Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries  (WDSCI-L) mailing list To post a message email: WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,