All good stuff, everyone!  Agreed, many new ways to shoot self in foot.
Ctrl-Z is my most used key-combo as I'm learning shortcuts in RDi.

One other nasty habit is, after hitting Alt-R for the first corner, my
auto-pilot takes over and I use Shift-Arrows to "mark" the block, then
Ctrl-C, then Ctrl-V, which does some really strange sh*t.  This will
definitely take some getting used to.

- Dan