From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2015 1:28 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Next release

Hi Mark

The RFE link is found here https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/

Ignoring whitespace in compare is already available.  If you right click in the compare, you should see the option to ignore whitespace.
Compare not merging on RSE is a valid known issue.  But surprisingly no one has submitted an RFE.  I encourage you to open it, and for people to vote on it, as I do consider it important.

Support for ENPTUI keywords is under this RFE
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=53826
 (not see that much demand, expensive to implement, and so not on the
radar)
Support for AFPDS keywords is under this RFE
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=17979
 it has already been declined as beyond our ability to contain and insufficient demand.

The final issue with horizontal subfiles and windows seems like a bug, please open a PMR and we should be able to address.