Automatic pushing can be set in the RDI preferences menu: iProjects ->
Build and Compile -> "Member compiles"

Regards,
-Arco

pavel.matras-renexter@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Arco,
yes, I have this set.
Now I am realized, that when I first only push sources to AS400, compile
works.
But I think, that this push is already contained in compile command. Or I
get it somehow wrong?
Thanks.

Br,
Pavel