Vern,
I'm not sure I understand your question.
Can you rephrase?
-doug

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 1:03 PM, Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi doug

maybe, but i only use opt 25 in PDM on green screen - it doesn't get
around the issue that I can see to add a UDO (new acronym?). And I just
don't like having the *EVENTF parm and the PRTRVDS set to Y in the opt 25
PNLGRP, etc.

But tell me more that i'm not seeing!

Vern