On 2/18/2015 11:38 AM, Doug Davie wrote:

I've never used the Debug Job option (as I prefer SEP).
But I just ran through it and found it very easy to initiate.

I put together a short doc with screen prints that I can send you off line.

I created a wiki page for this. Wasn't sure what to call it, so I
settled on Job Debugging.
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/RDi_job_debugger Please feel free to
update this page with screen shots, etc.

I tried to find all of the related debugging pages and bring them
together under the Debugging category; some seem rather old.
http://wiki.midrange.com/index.php/Category:Debugging

I've been trying to maintain the wiki, but I find that my free time
isn't what I think it is. The end result is that I put in the minimum I
need to jog my memory and that's it. I feel guilty using a public wiki
as my personal HOWTO but I really do hope that everyone else will
clarify those pages as they see fit.