For the records:

I updated "iSphere for WDSCi 7.0-RDi 8.0+.pdf" and added section "Install
iSphere (Server Part by hand)", which briefly describes how to install the
library ISPHERE by hand.

These are the steps to follow:

* Unzip biz.isphere.core_x.x.x.jar from the iSphere Update Site
zip file.

* Unzip file ISPHERE from directory /Server of
biz.isphere.core_x.x.x.jar.

* Create an empty save file in QGPL:

CRTSAVF FILE(QGPL/ISPHERE) TEXT('iSphere')

* Start a FTP session and transfer the local ISPHERE file into
the ISPHERE save file on your host using binary mode.

* Restore library ISPHERE from the save file QGPL/ISPHERE:

RSTLIB SAVLIB(ISPHERE) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QGPL/ISPHERE) RSTLIB(ISPHERE)

Any comments and improvements are greatly appreciated.

Thomas.