Buck,

Thanks for those links. I only recently, approx. 2-months ago deleted my old RDI 9.0. Which my co-worker kept on his PC. That is how were able to determine that it worked in the previous release, but broke in this release. Normally, I like to go forward, not backwards...

Sadly those links did not work for me, I got this error message
Error 404: SRVE0190E: File not found: /com.ibm.rational.developer.ibmi.v90

I figured why back it up? When you can download off the web? Yes, we still have our RDi 9.0 license key.

I have no idea what happen, just somehow my workspace became "flaky", and it was like it was processed by demons. It drove me NUTS! Everything else on my PC worked fine.
Note: I have Intel core i5 560M with 2-cores and 8-gigs of memory. Definitely meets minimum requirements.

I had RDI remember my workspace. So I could not even switch to a different workspace. <Frustration>

My Solution: Delete the work-space, and allow it be auto re-created; which seemed to work. And with Work-space mechanic, all my settings were restored. I had to recreate some filters, no biggie to me. I only use a few filters anyway. <smile>

My Visual Studio 2013 co-workers, laughed as I screamed! They said have an IDE where the "find" functions works without 11-tabs. Our code assist works. We can scroll up and down their outline view, and it does NOT move our cursor in the Code Editor. No wonder why the "AS400" is being phased out Mr. RPG. (I grow tired of telling them that is a power system running IBM i. And IBM hasn't made an "AS400" since last Century)
Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg

Sadly, it is no wonder why they are switching over Microsoft SQL Server. We have no DB2 administrator & approximately 6 MS SQL engineers.
If you have no DB2 Administrator, and all the new talent knows Microsoft SQL. It is obvious; you go where you have the talent.

I apologize for my rants, but when everything else works, except for your IDE, it drove me CRAZY...

Finger Crossed, I hope this workspace stays together. Or maybe I will just re-create a work-space every week, if that is what it takes to have a working IDE. <smirk> With Work-space Mechanic or exporting my settings for back-up. I was lazy, I just let Workspace mechanic restore my settings. But, I guess I could have just as easily imported my saved settings. Nice Feature in RDi 9.1.1! <Big Smile>

-Ken Killian-