In Windows, Preferences, Compiled Debug, IBM i Debug--there is a checkbox
'Terminate debug session on program completion'. This is checked by
default. Uncheck it and you should see your desired results although you
might find it works better to debug the CL, add the RPG programs, set
break points within them (like at the first executable statement), and
then let things roll.

What's happening is the debug session is terminating when the first
program completes, but things can't recycle quickly enough to initiate
another debug session when the second program starts. I don't know that
simply having a Service Entry Point set on the second program will cause
it to stop when it enters. That's why I suggest adding the program and
setting a breakpoint yourself.