I have one CL program that calls two RPG programs. The RPG programs are compiled with a debug view, and a Service Entry Point has been set in both RPG programs. I call the CL program from a green screen session. RDI brings up the first RPG program, and allows me to step through it to see what I need to see. When I am finished debugging the first program, I want it to continue (to the end), and then have the RDI debugger stop when the second program initiates. When I press F8 in the first program, the second program never goes into debug, and then CL ends. I have tried all of the different Step F-keys, and the second program never appears in the debug session.

I am running V 9.1

Has anyone else had this problem? A co-worker of mine has this same issue with a different (older) version of RDI. Are we both doing something wrong?