From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund
Reinhardt
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2015 4:53 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client
forSystem i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Error before start up - RDi

A reasonable question.
Looking in the docs or doing a Google will get you to this link
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSAE4W_9.1.1/com.ibm.etool
s.ptc.rdi.doc/topics/change_dest_path.html?lang=en
which describes the process.
Basically ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(QRDICONFIGFOLDER) LEVEL(*SYS) VALUE
('/your/path')

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Technical Architect for Rational Developer for i

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Home: 1-905-854-6195

E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx

RDi YouTube: 8200
Warden Ave
www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON