is it possible that he was using a source compare and merge tool?
These could set the date to all the same current job date.

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 2:42 PM, Dean Eshleman <Dean.Eshleman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Buck, Jeff,

Thanks for the information. One of our developers had reported the
problem to me regarding the line change date not being correct for him. In
one case, it set all of the lines to the current date. In another case, it
used a date two or three days old. It turns out he had left RDI open for a
couple of days and it was apparently using the date from when it was
started. He is unable to reproduce the error with all the lines being set
to the same date, so I guess we will leave it go for now. Restarting RDI
seemed to clear up his problems.

Dean Eshleman
Software Development Architect

On 2015-01-07 2:13 PM, Jeff Young wrote:> Buck,
I have had this happen in the past when using the Add Signature to
automatically put a value in col 1 - 5 for each changed line.
Sometimes, when saving the member, it would put the signature in every
line
and set the last changed date as current date.
I had to turn off the Add Signature and use Ctl-Z to remove the incorrect
changes.
Has not happened recently, but now I always turn that function off
before I
save the member.

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst