Hi Thomas,
You have definitely proven that there is a problem with the RPG Program
Verifier.
Unfortunately because it is native code, that tends to take down the whole
IDE.

When you open a PMR please attach enough RPG code, copy books, PF/LF source
so that our compiler writer can reproduce the error.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Technical Architect for Rational Developer for i

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Home: 1-905-854-6195
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
RDi YouTube: 8200 Warden Ave
www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Find me on: Canada