Buck,

Yes, I also map F3=Find Next, and map Shift+F3=Find Previous like NotePad++, and many other editors....
Windows>Preference>General>Keys
---------------------------------
Command: S-F4 Binding: F3 When: LPEX/SEU
Command: Find Next Binding: F3 When: In Windows
Command: Find Previous Binding: Shift+F3 When: Editing Text

That is the GREAT thing about Eclipse, you can map for your preference!!! <Very Cool!>

I could have sworn, when I had RDi 9.1 & did Ctrl+F it put the High-Lighted field in the find dialog....
<Puzzle-Look>

How do you have Ctrl+Shift+F in your preference, I have this:
Command: Format Binding: Ctrl+Shift+F When: PDE Editor, Editing Text, Editing Java source, etc...

Ctrl+F and Cntrl+shift+F seem to both bring up the Find dialog at the bottom of the LPEX Editor Window....

So, if my last find "XYZ", and I highlight a word, and press Ctrl+F, it immediately takes me to my last find, and it is off the page where I was trying to do a find....

That is just CRAZY...
Windows>Preference>LPEX Editor>Find Text --> Uncheck "Incremental find dialog" to stop that behavior....

So, please advise what "Command" you have the binding of Ctrl+Shift+F in your key preferences. Maybe that would help me out...

Thanks!

-Ken Killian-