Woohoo!!

I did not see this in the fix list but if you installed 9.1.1 and use F3
to drill into sub routines / procedures you see a new message "Press Alt
+ Left/Right to switch between the previous and the current location."
But wait there is more. If you press F3 on another sub routine /
procedure within the first one, you can go back up the call chain by
using the Alt +Left/Right arrows.

A hearty thanks for this feature!! I had this with a 3rd party SEU
replacement and have missed something like this since I moved to the
eclipse product platform.

Thanks, Matt