I meant to "only push the source to be compiled".

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fajardo, Eduardo
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 7:41 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Pushing all resources while compile

Matras,

To only compile specific source (selected) and not the rest of the changed sources, set window > preferences > iProjects > Build and Compile > Member compiles to "Push selected resources if there are any changes".

To compile required dependencies, I don't know how this can be done as well. I would think this would be tricky so manually pushing the required dependencies should be done.