From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of RPGLIST
Sent: 23 October 2014 14:10
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Library list issue

Thanks,
I tried adding my startup command to the command line but it didn't work.

On 10/23/2014 8:40 AM, RPGLIST wrote:
Is there a way to have Rdi keep my library from one day to the next?
I hae about 15 libraries that I use daily and I really hate having to
add them every day to Rdi....

I think the easiest way is to use the Connection. Right click the
connection, Properties, Subsystems. You can change the library list
there, either by putting the libraries you want or calling a CL
program that does it (in the initial command box).

I have several test / QA / production environments, and I have a
separate connection for each project in each environment. That makes
managing the library list easier for me.

--
--buck

'I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion' - Jack
Kerouac
--
This is the Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development