I believe there's a list dedicated to plug-in development. I think you
have to contact David to participate. His e-mail is frequently in posts on
the list or can be found on the "Contact Us" page of midrange.com. Of
course I may be delusional and that list (if it even exists) may not be
the way to go for your help. I know there is a JAVA400-L list, but I also
don't know how helpful it would be.

Michael