Hi,

From this page: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/209789/starting-eclipse-w-specific-workspace

If you use the -data "<workspace location>" command line option then you can load a different workspace to the default. Edit the properties of your RDi shortcut to specify the -data option.

If you specify a new folder as the workspace location then a new workspace will be created.

Once it is up and running you can switch the default workspace, options, etc.

-Paul.

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: 29 September 2014 15:16
To: Wdsci-L
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Workspace unreachable

Got a situation where the "Don't show this ..." option was selected for the workspace.

Problem is that the workspace is on a network drive that cannot be connected and there's no option to try a new one.

Only instructions I have found involve changing windows registry - but they are for WDSC ! Not seeing anything more recent and I hate messing with registry - anyone know if there is a better way?

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com