Thanks guys... I did not know about the ALT-L and ALT-M...

I have disabled an identity shield on my PC that's part of Webroot SecureAnywhere... no failures at all today. I'll keep going down that path.

Kind of off-topic, but is there an easy way to mark a block of text and increase/decrease the indent 2 spaces? I write entirely in /free and always indent nested statements. If I copy code and want to manipulate, this is always a sore spot. I've been using ALT-R to copy, then right-click and use "selection - overlay". But that's pretty cumbersome.

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave Shaw
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 4:56 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Clientfor System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Copy/Paste fails

I agree with Sam 100%. For me, these Select commands are the easiest way to manipulate text in the editor - better than copy/paste or the old SEU line commands for most purposes.

However, copy/paste shouldn't be broken. There has to be something wrong with the installation to cause that. I'm having no issues with it in my 32-bit 9.1 install.

Dave Shaw
Sent from my Windows phone