This has been brought up before and think there is a request as an RDI
enhancement. I think you can go out and vote for it, I know I did awhile
back. Until it is done correctly PDM 55 is the option I use and will
continue to use, because it is so slick :).

Thanks,

Jeff Buening
Sr. Developer
P: 419.586.8599 | F: 419.586.8997

Celina Insurance Group
800.552.5181 | 1 Insurance Square, Celina, Ohio 45822
www.celinainsurance.com

Celebrating 100 Years 1914 - 2014

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is
confidential and may be privileged.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying, or use of this information is prohibited
and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and
notify the sender.