I looked at the Fixes list and saw this one:

SE58133: RDI 9.0.0.1 CURSOR MOVES ERATICALLY WHEN EDITING WITH REMOTE
SYSTEMS LPEX EDITOR
A fix is available

Rational Developer for i 9.1
<http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg24037224>
APAR status

- Closed as program error.

Error description

-

When editing RPGLE with the Remote Systems LPEX Editor cursoring
through the code shows that the cursor jumps rather than moving
smoothly from position to position making it difficult to
follow.

Local fix

-

Problem summary

-

* USERS AFFECTED: Users editing source using the Remote *
* Systems LPEX Editor. *
* PROBLEM DESCRIPTION: Moving the cursor through the source *
* code shows that the cursor jumps *
* rather than moving smoothly from *
* position to position making it *
* difficult to follow. *
* RECOMMENDATION: *
When editing source using the Remote Systems LPEX Editor and
moving the cursor through the source code, the cursor jumps
rather than moving smoothly from position to position making
it difficult to follow.

Problem conclusion

This problem is fixed in RDi 9.1.

Can anyone on 9.1 confirm that it is fixed? This alone will be worth
the upgrade. :)

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 7:04 AM, Edmund Reinhardt <