Very nice, Jose - I'll use that for sure!

On 7/10/2014 9:28 AM, jose luis Hernandez wrote:
Hi Craig,

in addition to what was said by Vern, you can you can press together
ctrl+Intro and only insert new line without "Endxx".

Regards.

------------------------------

message: 3
date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 06:06:27 -0500
from: Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] How to suppress auto insert of ENDIF, ENDDO

Craig

There are settings in the preferences.

Go to Windows menu,
click on Preferences,
type "ILE" in the filter text box
- you will see an entry for "ILE RPG"
- click on it

About halfway down is a setting for closure - see if this gives you what
you want.

HTH
Vern