Thanks Buck. I'm pretty sure your post is what I was remembering. I tried
creating a new workspace, exporting the connections and filters and
re-importing them. The connections came across fine, but no filters. I
guess I'll try hacking he nodes.properties file. It does look like there
are duplicates in it. (It doesn't look like fun to try a decipher.)