From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 11:39 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Cannot debug new free form source on remote system

What is the DBGVIEW value? If it is *STMT, you can't do anything. For SQLRPGLE it needs to be *SOURCE - that is equivalent to *ALL for non-SQL stuff.

HTH
Vern

On 6/25/2014 10:14 AM, Colson, Edmund B wrote:
For this program, the Optimization level is *NONE and the Debug date is *YES. I don't think you can optimize any lower than that, can you? I don't see anywhere in the CRTSQLRPGI command about optimization. The "Maximum optimization level" is *FULL; is this a factor in what is causing my problem?

Regards,

Barry Colson | Sr. Programmer, Shared Services | Community Health
Systems