Thanks Michael for your support for this formatter enhancement. I
appreciate you making the distinction between editor and compiler
enhancements.

I just wanted to let everyone know that Taryn is a very bright young lady
who has already made great contributions to the product. You can thank her
for the filter on the outline view and the ability to filter members by
descriptions and the great new syntax coloring based on tokens.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Technical Architect for Rational Developer for i

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Home: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
RDi YouTube: 8200 Warden Ave
www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Find me on: LinkedIn: Canada