If you have a license for 9.1, you're entitle to support. You may have to talk to your BP. I know when we switched our RDI license from ESS to PA, there was a headache involved with getting the right entitlement setup on the service request site.

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery Platform

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Essinger
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 11:23 AM
To: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Opening a PMR for CL - RDi 9.1 the site shows me as "Unentitled"

I am trying to open a PMR on RDi9.1 as the "Show Block Nesting" in a CL program is unusably slow. When I right click on a line and select Source > Show Block Nesting (or Ctl+Shift+o) the RDi 9.1 version goes stops responding for a long wait time. Eventually it comes back and shows me the block nesting. I went back to RDi 9.0 and it does the same thing. When I went back another release to 8.5.1 the response by RDp was very quick.

So when trying to open a PMR the New Service Request shows my IBM profiles not being entitled for RDi9.1. How do I become entitled for this? I used the same IBM profile for downloading PTFs and trial installs of RDi.

How do I get entitled for those products on my IBM profile?

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise Idaho