From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 8:14 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] 9.1 First Impressions

Kurt, you are right that this problem was supposed to be fixed under APAR SE56929.
I have tested again and I still see Main above the subprocedures for both free and fixed ILE RPG.
Can you send me the source that is not showing the Main in the right location, and I will look into it.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Technical Architect for Rational Developer for i

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Home: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
RDi YouTube: 8200 Warden Ave
www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Find me on: LinkedIn: Canada