I had the typical trouble with Installation Manager. Use Windows
Explorer to drill into disk1, run Launchpad.exe, a DOS window flashes
and nothing happens. Meh. So I drill down farther into
InstallerImage_win32_win32_x86 and fire off install.exe found there as
Administrator. Works fine.

Having had such iffy luck importing prior workspaces, I bit the bullet
and created a new one. I miss all my everything from 9.0.1. I'm going
to Workspace Mechanic (v0.4.0)
(http://workspacemechanic.eclipselabs.org.codespot.com/git.update/mechanic/)
to see if I can't capture all those changes I make and never go through
this again, no matter how many new workspaces I create. I'm liking the
preference recorder already...

iSphere for 8.0+ v 2.1.0 installs and runs fine.

RPGUnit 1.7.2 installs and runs fine.

I have no negative issues to report, but I didn't have any issues with
9.0.1 either.

--buck