Von: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Jim
Essinger
Gesendet: Montag, 5. Mai 2014 18:01
An: Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
Betreff: [WDSCI-L] iSphere Compare/Merge Editor question and fix request

I am using the iSphere plugin for RDi 9.0.1 and I like it. Works well to
tell me what is different between sources and lets me incorporate our
company changes into a source delivered by a provider.

My concern is that when I apply changes, and save my source, all the lines
in the target source show today as the last change date. It blows away any
and all dates that may exist. This is less than ideal.

Is there a setting I have missed to tell iSphere how I want it to behave,
or can this be fixed? I have looked for any settings to control the
Compare/Merge Editor and fail to see any in the iSphere preferences.

Thank you for providing this utility. I want to help make it better.

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise ID