From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Edmund Reinhardt
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:28 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] RDI 9.1

Barry,
If you haven't heard of Passport Advantage, then your business partner probably purchased this through the hardware channel (eConfig) so you will get the activation kit through the ESS website (or your business partner
will)

See my forum answer for details on this
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/topic?id=500f3425-8646-4eb9-9c7c-d75bb474f9bd&ps=25

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Technical Architect for Rational Developer for i

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Home: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
RDi YouTube: 8200 Warden Ave
www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Find me on: LinkedIn: Canada