Just one important caveat
In the first release this line coverage is for batch programs only.
It is using debug technology so it will work for any compiled language on
IBM i
It will be launched from RDi just like debugging a batch job.
An HTML report can be exported for non-RDi users.
Screen caps in my presentation for COMMON next week.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
Technical Architect for Rational Developer for i

Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Home: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
RDi YouTube: 8200 Warden Ave
www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Find me on: LinkedIn: Canada