From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Frank Hildebrandt
Sent: 02 April 2014 17:59
To: 'Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] iSphere's source search

@ Paul

You write you are using *USERASCII spooled files which contain PCL commands.
Here is a link for a open source tool which makes it possible to display PCL based files.

http://openpcl.sourceforge.net/

You could try to display your PCL file created on your PC with this tool. If it works we could embed OpenPCL into iSphere.

Frank