From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Thompson
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 1:25 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Outline view missing

Buck, that's very helpful, and I think I'm following your hints so after opening the Window context menu, I press M (I'm like really excited now) and then press an arrow key, which moves "the window", but not the outline window, or maybe it is moving the outline, but also the "whole RDi application" ?
Seems Outline view is "associated" with and "indistinguishable from" the "RDi application" ?
Thank you for your clear instruction, seems I'm going to need to follow Edmund's lead and create a new Perspective . . .