Indeed, font TERMINAL works nicely but is as much ugly to read as it could
be.

No way, to use in in development.

Thomas.

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 26.03.2014 23:16:50:

Von: vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
An: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
Datum: 26.03.2014 23:21
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] Hex attribute characters in rpgle source
member column 5 issue
Gesendet von: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I changed font in LPEX Editor->Apperance to Terminal, it worked nicely,
at least for showing there is something in that position.

On 3/26/2014 4:04 PM, Jeff Young wrote:
Ken,
Using fort TERMINAL:

Does not show:

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Jeff,

Did you try the font: TERMINAL, it will show special characters...

It is the only font that shows the special characters. But, NOT as a
BLOCK, thanks to the way Microsoft re-did the Fonts to hide those
special
characters. Hex 22 will show a downward pointing Triangle with the
font:
"TERMINAL"

PS. Why don't the use the power of RDi 9.0.1? Are they afraid of
learning
new things? Do they like "Text ONLY" web-sites...
<LOL>

I really wish that Microsoft would have kept the fonts the same...

Oh well, out of my hands and out of my control, I am powerless...

NOTE: I always run remove the special characters when I edit my
code....

For the record: This is issue is caused by MICRSOFT... <Big Frown>

-Ken Killian-