Vern,

Two Physical Keyboards...

One is a USB Dell Quiet Keyboard, and wireless Logitech K520 one....
<LOL>

The Keyboards work fine...

Yeah, I guess it might be an eclipse thing somewhere...

Doesn't matter to me much, since I have my "Quick Open a Member" keyed to a different shortcut key, and it works for me!

I just hating telling my co-worker about it, and then forgetting to tell him to UNBIND the keyboard shortcut for the "Quick Diff Toggle".
It frustrated him a lot. Luckily I remember, and PROBLEM solved to get his "Quick Open a Member" to work! Problem SOLVED!

I have even tried to create a new workspace, and I still cannot get the Ctrl+Shift+A to work on my laptop, because of some "unseen gremlin".
<LOL> I have to blame it on something! <smirk>

What does Eclipse use "C-S-M" or "S-F4" for implementing? I suspect those are only for Rational Developer, since it says for LPEX.

Eclipse uses "funky" stuff like "Ctrl+K"/"Ctrl+Shift+K" for find Next/Previous.
Which I also map to F3=Find Next & Shift+F3=Find Previous, like PDF Reader, Notepad++, VS 2013, etc...

I had to Unbind the F3=Open Reference. If I need that, I just use the right-click option:

PS. I also use Visual Studio Debug like Function keys:
F5=Play/Resume
F10=Step-Over
F11=Step-Into
Shift+Fll=Step-Out

Very similar to Visual Studio. At least Eclipse is HIGHLY customizable for your preferences...
<Big Smile>

-Ken Killian-