Buck,

Thanks! I did uninstall the iSphere stuff, and some of my things to work better!

I love my Beta RPG TOOLBOX RDi Plug-in. It has helped me greatly with the new "FREER" format...
<LOL> a.k.a. the Completely Free format of the TR7 release--> <grin>

The best thing I like about this "BETA" RPG Toolbox is that it can "Re-Indent" my free format code!
(Note the plug-in is BETA...)

It seems to me, that using RDi 9.0.1 for a long time, it gets hosed up a little bit. Restarting it seems to clear the errors for a little bit...

It is sporadic, with the right-click menu options...

I use a lot of keyboard shortcuts all the time. But, some I have to use the right-click menu.

I restarted my RDi 9.0.1 again, and now my right-click shortcuts work again!

I guess I need to restart several times a days to reset it...
<LOL>

PS. Not a show stopper at for me, just slightly frustrating, when showing it off to "newbies", and they say why do you have to do the "Two-Stoke"...
<grin> I just saying the "re-painting Issue" for some unknown reason...

Give the "newbies" the impression that this is not a finished polished development platform, and I get the typical response:
That is why I am sticking to SEU, I never had that problem ever with SEU... <frown>

OH well, their loss, not mine!
<smirk>

-Ken Killian-