From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Austin, Mark
Sent: 27 February 2014 14:26
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] New PC!

Hi Mike,

Thanks for that.

I have tried but I get the following error;

Error preparing IBM® Installation Manager

Error loading bundle com.ibm.cic.common.license.text 1.0.26.v20130503_2155 from location file:/C:/ProgramData/IBM/Installation Manager/bundles/plugins/com.ibm.cic.common.license.text_1.0.26.v20130503_2155.jar into the installation manager: Error converting plugin at C:\ProgramData\IBM\Installation Manager\bundles\plugins\com.ibm.cic.common.license.text_1.0.26.v20130503_2155.jar.

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Error converting plugin at C:\ProgramData\IBM\Installation Manager\bundles\plugins\com.ibm.cic.common.license.text_1.0.26.v20130503_2155.jar.

Which is exactly the same error I got before!

I have even tried uninstalling RDi, with a view of then uninstalling IM and starting all over again but it would not let me uninstall RDi.

If I can't find a work around for this I will have to get the machine reimaged from the company standard.

Best regards,
Mark