format RPG should not be changed.

Just my two cents.

Thomas.

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 27.02.2014 09:47:17:

Von: PaulBailey@xxxxxxxxxx
An: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
Datum: 27.02.2014 09:47
Betreff: Re: [WDSCI-L] Turn off auto-selecting of text from Error List
Gesendet von: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I looked and I can't find any way to prevent the "select" from
happening when you double-click in the error view.

There is a way to prevent "select" from the find view, but that flag
doesn't make any difference to the error view.

I also find this annoying as "select" is supposed to be deselected
when you click outside the selection (for the default "stream" block
selection), but apparently not when the error view does the
selecting. I think this is a bug and you might get some help (or
even a fix) if you raise a PMR. Let me know if they ask you to raise
an RFE instead and I will definitely vote for it.

-Paul.