Can you give me a reference (URL or whatever for Aptana please Matt. I really don't want to go back to WDSC.

On 2014-02-26, at 11:53 AM, "Tyler, Matt" <matt.tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have often kept WDSC 7.0 just for this feature. If you have access to
install a copy and but cannot get the updates try to find an updated
version somewhere, copy to your system and then reinstall WDSC 7.0 in
another location. The license will them apply and you can use the other
copied version (this is how I migrated from an XP to Win7 and kept my
installation of WDC 7.0).

Another option is to use the Aptana plug in.

Thanks, Matt

Follow up.

I just looked at Susan's pristine RDi with a brand new workspace and
there were zero options for HTML editing.

Noticed that Java developer
<http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l/201402/msg00247.html> capability
was not enabled so did that and relaunched. Still no HTML options. Even
checked file associations - no HTML editors
<http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l/201402/msg00247.html> .

As before followed the instructions on
http://lizusefulstuff.blogspot.ca/2012/07/how-to-add-html-editor-for-ecl
ipse.html and both editors appeared and work just fine.

Still no sign of any wizards for any web by stuff.