Thanks Ken - I had found that one yesterday but it was far from obvious which component to select and what the hell to do with it.

I found the instructions on http://lizusefulstuff.blogspot.ca/2012/07/how-to-add-html-editor-for-eclipse.html gave me the Juno link I needed and it turns out that the version 3.4.2 you have is the correct one for Juno (4.2).

I seem to remember that when I first started using WDSC etc. finding stuff to add-on was a lot easier. Maybe time has dimmed the pain ... but I have real problems finding anything useful on the Eclipse Marketplace etc. Maybe just too many options now.

On 2014-02-26, at 9:24 AM, Ken Killian <kkillian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jon,

The "HTML" editor is included with Eclipse-Java EE Developers...

I discovered I had to download the WTP tools separately to get it to work with RDi 9.0.1

It took a while for me to figure it out, but maybe this link might help:

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/

HTML is very common, why is it not included by default has always perplexed me...

Be sure to get the correct one, I had to fumble through it... Sorry, I don't remember exactly how I did it...

The whole idea behind RDi is to be one inclusive environment for development...

Checking my help, I have the WTP 3.4.2 installed. But RDI is based on eclipse 4.2. So, maybe I installed the wrong one, but it works!

Oh well, at least RDi can installed plugin. But, it would be nice to include it! Since a lot of us still use html. It includes the XML editor by default!
<grin>

-Ken Killian-