Edmund,

Thanks for the reminder. I knew that at one time but had forgotten. In a
CLP source member, this works, in a very large RPGLE source, it does not.

Jim

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 3:09 PM, Jim Essinger <dilbernator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for the response Matt.

I have the iShere plugin installed, as well as a couple of others, but my
co-worker has a fresh install with no plugins yet. It seems that the first
time we right click we get the popup with most of the options missing, and
the 2nd time we get the right popup.

One of the popups does not respond at all when trying to reach the sub
menu items, the other works normally.

Any more thoughts?

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports