On 2/13/2014 7:38 AM, Edmund Reinhardt wrote:

Peter,
You may want to get an IBM ID, because your interaction with IBM web
sites will be much better with it. When a new APAR comes out, or
changes status, one can subscribe to those changes.

Having said that, IBM haven't really got a full grip on moving APAR
status from their internal development team out to the APAR web site.
It's still my personal experience that the internal IBM tooling has much
more information available than the web does. Here is the full page for
this APAR:

APAR status

OPEN

Error description

When a logical file is expanded in the RPGLE live outline the
key fields are shown in the order that they are defined in the
base physical file not the order that was defined in the logical
file. The static outline shows the key fields in the correct
order.

Local fix

The static outline for RPGLE can be enabled by opening the
preferences dialog (menu Window > Preferences) then navigating
to the panel Remote Systems > Remote Systems LPEX Editor > IBM i
Parsers > ILE RPG. On this panel uncheck the preference "Update
the Outline view when text is changed in the editor". Click OK
to close the preferences then close and reopen the RPGLE source
to activate the static outline.

Problem summary

Problem conclusion

Temporary fix

Comments

APAR Information

APAR number SE57177
Reported component name RDI RPG AND COB
Reported component ID 5724Y99RC
Reported release 900
Status OPEN
PE NoPE
HIPER NoHIPER
Special Attention NoSpecatt
Submitted date 2013-11-28
Closed date

Last modified date 2013-11-29

APAR is sysrouted FROM one or more of the following:
APAR is sysrouted TO one or more of the following:

Applicable component levels

*****
Edmund can tell that this has been added to the internal development
queue, and will be available for the next release. The web page just
says 'OPEN'.

Being able to see APARs on the web is a Good Thing. Not perfect, but it
is good :-)
--buck

This has been fixed and will be in the next release.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
- encoded E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
with AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
contact www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
information "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18