We would need more details in order to fix anything.
If this was at the beginning of a long file, and by not reacting, you mean
that the editor is not showing new styling, then this is a known problem
that we have a fix for.
Otherwise please open a PMR. If it is unique to the line of RPG you are
entering, please provide that line in the PMR.

By following the PMR process, things will get fixed. Don't assume that we
know about all of the problems here within IBM. We have a limited staff
and so your feedback is essential to making this product behave the way you
want.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
- encoded E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
with AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
contact www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
information "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18