All,

I want to revisit compares. As I've stated before I prefer the code400
editor for compares. The nice red and yellow backgrounds really highlight
differences.

In contrast, when I highlight 2 members and say "compare with each other" I
get nothing but gray on white. Because of the way whitespace is handled,
virtually every line is considered a "change." This is absurd.

In looking at Window/Preferences/LPEX editor/Appearance, I see this nifty
display where "Compare added" lines are highlighted in yellow and "Compare
deleted" lines are highlighted in red. Gee, that looks almost like the
code400 editor. So why, when I do a compare, do I not see any colors
whatsoever?

The iSphere compare editor is somewhat better, but everything is still gray
and white.

I must be missing something so basic and fundamental within RDi that I need
to be beaten with a stick.

Rant mode off.