Micheal and Charles, I followed your instructions (and those from Charles) but as Charles mentioned this seems to be an Aldon/LMi specific issue. I will open a case with Aldon and see what their response is.

Thanks,

Rob
And sorry once again for the additional material...

On 2014-01-24 1:49 PM, MichaelQuigley@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Rob,

Two things can help.

One is simply don't close the Job Status view. Eclipse opens the view
when it gets updated. If you have it open but don't have it's tab
selected, it will update silently in the background.

The other is to change your preferences to not add entries to the Job
Status view. The path in 9.0,1 is Windows, Preferences, Remote Systems,
IBM i, Command Execution. Uncheck 'Add batch compiles to the Job Status
view' and optionally 'Add batch commands to the Job Status view.' of
course you won't have access to any features such as spool files, job log,
etc. from the view if you don't add entries.

(Also, it would be courteous to trim your messages of any irrelevant
material--especially if you're replying to a message digest. Not a show
stopper, but it's a good courtesy to follow as recommended by the monthly
guidelines sent out over the list.)

Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way International