Jeff,

I've run CODE400 on Windows 7 (albeit 32-bit Windows). If I recall
correctly, I had to apply a patch. Try Dave's install suggestion and see
if it works. If not, post another message and I'll dig through our
archive and see if I can find the patch I used.

I liked CODE's compare function, too. I've just gotten used to using the
iSphere plug-in. It works pretty consistently and accurately. Although
it doesn't have the color coding like CODE did. I'm planning to try the
built-in RDi compare since Edmund did some work on it.

Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way International
www.TheWay.org