Hi Mark,
We haven't forgotten you. We did some improvement to the COBOL outline a
release ago, but it is not as nice as RPG. We are aware of the requirement
and motivated, but we have to prioritize our limited resources according to
the market demand, and as the number of RPG developers is much higher than
COBOL, they are getting the investment first.
Sorry to disappoint. Hang in there.

Regards,

Edmund (E.H.) Reinhardt
COBOL IDE on AIX, DDS, WebFacing, System i Application Development,
Rational Developer for Power

2D barcode Phone: 1-905-413-3125 | Phone: 1-905-854-6195 IBM
- encoded E-mail: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx
with AIX COBOL: 8200 Warden Ave
contact www.youtube.com/user/IBMRational#g/c/62DF24D5BCD43501 Markham, ON L6G 1C7
information "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of Canada
God in Christ Jesus concerning you." - 1
Thessalonians 5:18